There are 8 Things Every Buyer Should Ask Their Agent:
1. How many homes do you see each week? This will give you an idea as to how dedicated he or she is. If he doesn’t preview homes, then he can’t be an added value to you. If he or she sees 40 homes and narrows down the 10 best and sends them to you, this will be a service. Especially if you’ve met and gone over what you like and what you don’t like in a home.
2. How Long Have You Been a Real estate Agent? They should have experience and not have you be the guinea pig
3. Can I Call a Few References? they should be ok with that
4. What is your primary area that you cover? a specific neighborhood preferably
5. What type of Buyers do you work with? First time buyers, move up buyers, etc.
6. What days can we meet to look at homes? He/She should have a set plan like every Saturday and Sunday or evenings
7. Do you have a real estate team or are you solo? Find out if you just meet with him/her and they are going to pass you off to their assistant.
8. How many offers have you written in the last month? If they have not written any, beware, they are out of touch with the market.
If you need someone who gets results, please give me a call at (408) 460-8401